Friday, March 25, 2011

Hate List


Waking up EARLY in the morning


My brother


Farmville/Cityville requests


Waiting


Being patient


“Please Wait” signs


Long lines


Annoying people (I DON’T hate myself)


Most bugs (especially brown ones)


Running


Losing on games


When I lose my glasses (‘Coz then I need my glasses to find my glasses)


Ball flying toward my face (including beach balls, except plush balls)


Boring movies


Bieber Hater


TTB (Teacher Talk Backers)


People who think they’re soooooooooooo important


People who think they’re smart


People who use “’Cause I can” as a comeback (face the fact that you LOST)


Being ignored.


But of course on top of it all, is that the fact that that glass of water is half FULL! :)


Mucho Love to All:)


tamycb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with u.It's like ur Hate List is the same as mine.